Tuesday, May 22, 2007

How Bloody Innovative Humans are!


I am woman... I am strong... sings Helen Reddy. That's the song that I have in my head when I picture how this wild act is carried out by the ladies concerned in this report in the Borneo Post dated 10/2/77.

Frankly, as an animal-lover, my first reaction was to be concerned for the cute animals that were used in the show.

Then obviously, the whole news item made me admire the ingenuity of those who planned the whole thing.

Of course, its exotic Thailand that would offer such shocking thrills and unbelievable surprises...Even though I've heard lots of amazing tales about the country, I've never been there myself so I won't pass any harsh judgement on the place.

Come to think of it, I wonder if devilish guy, Patrick Teoh, aka The Voice was inspired by this news and decided to play his April Fool's Day joke on air mentioning the special animals, the ducklings??? Hmmmmnnnnnn...

No comments: