Saturday, June 23, 2007


Here's a cop with a sense of humor! it's dedicated to my buddies in Sibu.

Nothing like a bit of humor to lighten up things, especially when there's a hell lot of pressure on them at this time, particularly with the gangsterism issue ... Believe me, most times cops are human too but other times, losing their cool, can be animals, like this blogging handsome orang utan.

It's forgivable, right?


Anyway, have a good laugh!

By the way, did you notice my fellow blogger ( of Rocky's Bru ), Rocky's cool pic here as well? Don't you think there's some sort of close resemblance between the two dudes? I also heard that Rocky does have a long pony tail as well...GGGrrrrrr...
verification in future....

I wish to record my jungle chattering thanks to Ijau for the funny pic. My cop buddies will now also love you for humanising them and making them laugh at this time of need.

No comments: