Saturday, June 9, 2007

Something Funny about Marriage

Thanks, Bong for sharing this... I also saw the posting at the Miri Community Net...I'm not sure if you borrowed it from there but once again, thanks anyway. I always welcome exciting, interesting, amazing, etc stuff here.

Other than the joke here, this thoughtful piece of
writing on a conversation will surely ring a bell for those who have gone through some pretty bad relationships, I'm sure ...

Before the marriage:

He: Yes. At last. It was so hard to wait.


She: Do you want me to leave?


He: NO! Don't even think about it.


She: Do you love me?


He: Of course!


She: Have you ever cheated on me?


He: NO! Why you even asking?


She: Will you kiss me?


He: Yes!


She: Will you hit me?


He: No way! I'm not such kind of person!


She: Can I trust you?


He: Yes.

Now after the marriage you can read it from below to up!!!!

No comments: