Sunday, June 24, 2007

WARNING: Adult Toilet Humor

Entschuldigung, I have this funny stuff which almost made me laugh to death to share! My thanks to J.D. for sharing it with me. WARNING: ADULT HUMOR!

It's crude but then, hey, toilets and toiletry are in the news these days ... We have a number of enterprising fellow animals-I mean persons like Dr. Shit, an engineer by profession, of an African country raking in millions in a business dealing with this messy line of work, shall we say.

Next time you're in the loo, do recall these great writings...Dedicated to Ijau, Albert, Klaus, Buzzy, nozziex, De Caprio, Patrick Teoh, minnie, Ian, Shin, ezri, ummu fatimah (If she ever comes back!), Gina, Terminator, Rapper, Castro, bossy, Tobias, pontianak, Mahound, Batman, Carol, Colombo, Hafiz, Zorba the Greek and all the other contributors/visitors who may be left out here ...

EXCELLENT POEMS FOUND IN TOILET DOORS AND WALLS

How about the one I read in the male toilet wall:
THE 'FUTURE' OF MALAYSIA IS IN YOUR HANDS, HOLD IT GENTLY.

Here's one by a budding poet trying his best...
Here I lie in stinky vapor,
because some bastard stole the toilet paper,
Shall I lie or shall I linger,
or shall I be forced to use my little finger.

Before he graduated to be a poet, he wrote this:
Here I sit
Broken hearted
Tried to shit
But only farted.

Someone with a different experience wrote:
You're lucky-
You had your chance
I tried to fart
And shit my pants!

Perhaps it's true people find inspiration in toilets.
I came here
To shit and stink,
But all I do
is sit and think.

There are also people who come for a different purpose...
Some come here to sit and think,
Some come here to shit and stink,
But I come
here to scratch my balls,
And read the bullshit on the walls.

Toilet walls also double as job advertisements space...
(Written high upon the wall)
If you can piss above this line, the Singaporean Fire Department wants you.

Ministry of Environment Advertisement:
We aim to please!
You aim too! Please.

On the inside of a toilet door:
Patrons are requested to remain seated throughout the entire performance.

And finally this should teach some a lesson...
Sign seen at restaurant:
THE HANDS THAT CLEAN THESE TOILETS ALSO MAKE YOUR FOOD.





No comments: