Thursday, July 26, 2007

Eat death, Comrades!


I found this clipping in one of my old journals and there's no date or indication what book or magazine it's from...It does seem to be a pic of a British Royal Air Force bomber plane that could deliver nuclear weapons.

Dear fellow honest decent bloggers who write the TRUTH, let us have the resolution and fortitude of these courageous air force pilots who risk their very own lives on all dangerous missions, carrying nuclear bombs. We deliver the TRUTH in this cyberspace, the last frontier of freedom of expression for Malaysians, and the TRUTH will set all people free.

"It is a far, far better thing that I do, than I have ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to than I have ever known". (A compassionate Sydney Carton, executed self-sacrificial hero in Charles Dicken's classic tale A Tale of Two Cities.)

No comments: