Thursday, December 13, 2007

Just an Old Building...


...but is it really haunted? It's somewhere in Malaysia...I'm not disclosing the location so as to protect the owners' privacy.

Both these mysterious images are taken from my video shooting in a very old building, believed by many locals to be haunted, that dates back to the early 1920's. The building itself holds a frightening secret-it was used as an interrogation centre by the occupying Japanese Imperial Army's dreaded cruel Secret Police, the Kempeti.

Many civilians and anti-Japanese military personnel were tortured to extract confessions and information of suspected anti-Japanese activities.

Nearby is a huge cemetery with many graves that date back to the late 19th century...

The film was shot on October 29 this year and it was after I had screened through it with my computer that I noticed this figure unexpectedly appearing for a few seconds. I'll show this video in my Blip t.v. soon.

No comments: