Friday, December 14, 2007

TRUE LOVE

Do we remember that romantic oldie but goodie hit by Dicky Lee, Tommy and Laura? Some of the tragic lyrics go like this: Tommy and Laura were lovers...He wanted to give her everything...flowers, presents and most of all a wedding ring...He saw a sign for a sports car race... Right! You know what happened next. He was killed. His dying last words were Tell Laura I love her...

What could we possibly say when we give something precious away-in the song it was Tommy's life- for the happiness of another person? That, surely is true love.

Here's a tear jerker that I found on YouTube. Won't you agree it's a moving classic tale of true love? You don't really even need to know the Asian language to understand it! Excuse me, even as a guy, I need a tissue-make it a dozen while I watch the rerun of it the umpteen time...

By the way, girls, do be careful in whatever you do and guys, don't be so careless sometimes... and one more thing: give each other a second chance if possible-things may still work out fine eventually ... if you know what I mean after seeing this ...




No comments: