Sunday, May 1, 2011

Aussie Bus

Aussie buses are abundant and there are many friendly drivers manning them Down Under. If one encounters problems in locating certain places, ask the driver for assistance and they will likely help you out cheerfully and courteously. I never fail to thank these professionals, believe me.

Occasionally though, one reads in the papers of certain drivers doing something mean - and the jury is out whether it was justified-such as a recent case whereby a woman found much sympathy from the public after her little daughter was thrown out of a bus for being too noisy by the female driver! Unfortunately, the details of this case is hazy for me at the moment due to an unprovoked vicious assault I suffered at the hands of a dishonorably discharged mentally deranged Kiwi soldier with a lengthy record of such aggressiveness in public (No, he had never even seen military action overseas!). Three kung-fu kicks and three karate chops from behind me eventually brought me crashing down in the huge dining room of a 1900-built former hotel with many shocked witnesses looking on, probably thinking it was the shooting of a Jackie Chan kung fu blockbuster. Hell, I felt I was iin a movie when I smashed against a bookcase with a loud
crash.

Frankly, he was out to kill with his martial arts and wrestling background but I recovered fast after forgiving him, thanks to Shaklee, the best natural nutritional supplement in the world! I even managed to mumble a few times, "I forgive him".

On hindsight, I should have declared loudly, showing the V-sign, "Shaklee rules!"

Here's something about a woman, a baby and a bus ...

A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says, "That's the ugliest baby that I've ever seen. Ugh!"

The woman goes to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her: "The driver just insulted me."

The man says, "You go right up there and tell him off, go ahead, I'll hold your monkey for you."

That was supposedly the UK's no. 1 joke!

No comments: