Saturday, March 17, 2007

Welcome!

Hi, There!
Thanks for coming by. This blog is the beginning of something new and exciting for myself and hopefully you as well as we make ourselves comfortable and see what aimless stuff I have in the top of my T-Rex head-politics, reviews, mysteries, gossip and everything else under our blue sky that I can cover I'll share with you as frankly as I can. In this endeavor, I promise as many fascinating pics as I possibly could.

All I ask of you as my visiting buddy, is to say something-anything-and as long as my T-rex skin can take it, I'll take it all with appreciation and at times, perhaps with a pinch of salt.

Once again, WILKOMMEN! (I'll lapse into this beautiful gut-wrenching language occasionally which I learnt while in a Canadian university).

Wer zuletzt lacht, lacht am besten. Das habe ich nur aus Spass gesagt!

No comments: