Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Honorable Mention: My Net Favorite (1)

Over the next weeks, I'm going to share with you something interesting about how foreigners, specifically Chinese and Germans view each other. These East/West 'stereotypical' perceptions by Liu Yong, an intuitive person who was born in China and received his education in Germany will cause you to ponder on human thinking. How much truth is there in these impressions?

Personally, I vouch for the accuracy of his brilliant analysis, having learnt the German language and studied the German culture at university myself.

Credit should also go to my dear Ijau for this series.

Here are how the blue or red icons should be viewed:
Blue - German
Red - China, of course!

This is my first one!
PERCEPTION OF EACH OTHER







Stay tuned for more in future!

No comments: