Friday, January 21, 2011

Year of the Rabbit

Click to enlarge
Dear Rabbit,
According to the the Chinese Zodiac, you're supposed to rule the world when February 2nd comes. As expected it will be a good year for some.
I can only pray it will be a good year once again for me, though the signs indicate it will be tough for us rats! How true will that be? We shall see ...
Has there been a premonition of misfortune, bad luck or unpleasantries heading my direction? Well, I recall when we were in the vehicle heading towards Sydney, it struck --with a soft plob--one of you cute little bunnies but it was the silly bugger's fault--it dashed across the road when were cruising at 110 km/hour ... and besides, I was not driving the car! (and I was not driving the car when it killed a bird as well!)
Anyway, in repentence, here's my humble rabbit tribute to the wisdom of your species. May I be forgiven and may boundless fortune and luck befall me in your Year of the Rabbit.

No comments: